The S-5-H90 is a utility mounting attachment solution designed for standing seam panels with horizontal, single-folded seams. It is suitable for horizontal seam dimensions greater than 0.65″ (16.5 mm). The setscrews of the S-5-H90 are top-down oriented.
For horizontal seams with dimensions of 0.5″ (13mm) or less, you may want to consider the S-5-S clamp instead of the S-5-H90.
The S-5-H90 is compatible with all standing seams that the S-5-U fits horizontally and also fits fully seamed profiles that the S-5-H fits vertically. It offers a cost-effective alternative to both of those solutions.
This clamp can be used with ColorGard or other snow retention systems. It includes two 3/8″ x 24 x 0.80″ round nose set screws and one M8-1.25 x 16mm Hex Flange Bolt. All the hardware provided is made of stainless steel, ensuring durability and resistance to corrosion.
- Designed for standing seam panels with horizontal, single folded seams
- Secure and cost effective solution for horizontal seam dimensions >0.65″ [16.5mm]
- Fits all standing seams that the S-5-U fits (in horizontal configuration) and the S-5-H fits at more cost effective price point
- Heavy-duty applications such as snow retention
- Two (2) T-30 Torx round-point set screw (top installation), with driver bit provided
- Once (1) M8-1.25 x 16mm bolt included
The S-5-H90 fits panel profiles similar to these:
Not what you are looking for? Here are more S-5! clamps you might consider.
Not sure what you need? Call us at 770-405-1060 Monday-Friday EST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org