The S-5-H clamp (“H” is for Horizontal seam) is designed to accommodate horizontal seams that are not fully closed. The setscrews are side-install rather than top-down. When the seam is horizontally-oriented but completely closed, the S-5-H90 clamp is a more economical solution (top-down setscrews).
This clamp design allows attachment anywhere along the seam and fitment over wider horizontal seams.
- For standing seam profiles with a horizontal seam orientation (singled folded)
- Accommodates roof panels with a horizontal seam not fully closed
- Two-Piece design allows for easy attachment anywhere along the seam length
- Insert allows clamp to fit over wider horizontal seams un to 0.75″ [19mm]
- Used with snow retention and other heavy-duty applications
- Two (2) T-30 Torx stainless steel round-point set screws included (driver bit provided)
- One (1) M8 stainless steel flanged bolt included
Its simple design and ample size make it so strong and versatile it can be used with S-5!® snow retention products and other heavy-duty applications. The S-5-H clamp has been tested for load-to-failure results by an independent lab. Installing solar, satellite dishes or other lighter duty applications? The S-5-H mini clamp may be the best option.
S-5-H works on panel profiles that look like this:
Other profiles that work with the S-5-H:
Not what you are looking for? Here are more S-5! clamps you might consider:
Not sure what you need? Call us at 770-405-1060 Monday-Friday EST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgS-5-H Brochure S-5-H Installation Instructions S-5-H Dimensioned Drawing