Terms & Conditions
All products are sold by RapidMaterials, an official distributor of S-5! products. The following terms and conditions apply to all RapidMaterials owned websites including BuyS-5.com, and all products including those purchased through BuyS-5.com.
When you compare our Terms and Conditions to those on other websites you will find them to be pretty elementary. They are that way for a reason. The key benefit of RapidMaterials is an efficient order entry system. As an extension of that concept the Terms and Conditions of Sale are equally efficient.
The specifics are outlined below:
- We will do everything within our control to fulfill your order, exactly as you outline. That includes; the correct quantity and excellent quality. If we ship your order incorrectly, let us know as soon as possible what is wrong and we will correct our error promptly at no cost to you.
- You are responsible for placing an accurate order. Unless we supply the order incorrectly, we will charge a 25% restocking fee on any returns. See our “Policies” page for complete information.
- Exterior cladding materials (Reynobond, Larson, Alucobond, Fundermax and Equitone products) are not returnable. All sales of these products are final.
What happens if something arrives damaged?
- Take digital photographs of the damage immediately. If damage to the package is obvious, do not sign for the shipment unless the carrier notes the damage. At your option, you may elect to refuse the shipment.
- Notify us immediately. You may call us at 770-405-1060 or email us at email@example.com. Please make sure reference your order number in any communications. We may request that you also send us notification in writing, as well as supply any photos so that we can pursue a claim.
- Once we have been properly notified, we will reship the materials at no expense to you, or refund your purchase (at your request). RapidMaterials will file a claim with the carrier.
- If materials arrive damaged or the shipment is missing due to an act or error on the part of the carrier, we will generally only reship the materials using the same method as originally ordered.
- DO NOT file a claim with the carrier yourself. If you file a claim on your own behalf, we will not ship replacement materials or refund any portion of the order. If you still need materials, you will then have to place and pay for a new order.
- Any damages must be reported prior to the use of the product. RapidMaterials will not accept returns for any used, modified or un-packaged product.
4. If we determine that your order cannot be shipped exactly as placed, RapidMaterials will advise you as soon as we determine there is a problem and work with you to find a suitable alternative. If we cannot find what you need, we will refund your money in full.
5. Note that in some cases orders may ship from multiple locations. If this occurs, you will receive tracking information for all packages.
6. If you pay by Credit Card, the Terms and Conditions of your Credit Card will be in force.
7. If you pay by PayPal, please note that PayPal recently changed their Merchant terms of sale. As of the beginning of 2020, PayPal no longer refunds the Merchant Transaction Fee when a Merchant (us) refunds a PayPal transaction. If you choose to use PayPal to pay for your order, please be advised that if you cancel your order for any reason after the transaction has processed, we will refund your PayPal account, less the 2.9% Transaction Fee. In other words, if you place a $100 order, you will be refunded $97.10 ($100.00-2.9%). The only exception will be if RapidMaterials is unable to fulfill your order.
8. You are responsible for determining the adequacy of the application of the RapidMaterials products. You should refer to the technical information for each product. Rapid Materials assumes no responsibility or liability for the use and/or application of any product purchased from our company.
9. Please note that color(s) / finish(es) are not guaranteed to match if multiple orders are placed.
10. Cancellation of orders. If you have made an error or wish to cancel your order, notify us as soon as possible. If the order has already been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled and will have to be processed as a return per our Return Policy.
11. Please note that Rapid Materials, Inc. may be required to contact you AFTER your order is placed to collect Sales Tax if required by law.
12. Note that, while RapidMaterials offers expedited shipping (next day, 2-day, etc), your order may not ship the day you place the order. We generally require up to 2 business days to process your order. If your order is time critical, please contact us prior to placing your order; in many cases we may be able to accommodate your delivery schedule. In some case we may not be able to. RapidMaterials can make no guarantee as to the actual delivery date and delivery time; the shipper has control over your order once it has left our dock.