When mounting snow retention systems on Insulated Metal Panels (IMPs), attachments built to restrain potentially dangerous accumulated snow loads and maintain your panels’ high insulating values are required. SnoBracket RB is a bracket created specifically for exposed-fastened IMPs that mounts directly to the roof panel (not thru to the structure), and it fits many popular rib profiles like KingSpan KingRib, Vicwest HR3/HR5, AWIP HR3/HR5 and other similar profiles. Other panel profiles can use the SnoBracket TB. When paired with S-5! ColorGard®, SnoBracket RB is an ideal snow retention solution in a durable, watertight and proven system.
Protect Your Insulated Metal Roof’s Thermal and Moisture Barrier
Insulated Metal Panels deliver energy savings, comfort and protection against condensation. SnoBracket RB protects your IMP investment by securing into the upper portion of the panel only without touching or bridging to the building structure. SnoBracket RB protects your roof with factory-applied, closed-cell premium EPDM rubber gaskets, creating a positive seal against water intrusion.
Angled Attachments Provide Greater Strength
SnoBracket RB attaches to your Insulated Metal Panel’s trapezoidal rib in shear using a total of eight (8) 1-inch self-piercing fasteners (four (4) fasteners on each side). This design converts direct forces into shear forces, with the diagonal placement resulting in much greater holding capacity than direct pull-out fastening.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- SnoBracket TB fits 31mm (1.22″) wide (top dimension) trapezoidal panel profiles such as KingSpan KingRib, Vicwest HR3/HR5, AWIP HR3/HR5 and similar profiles.
- SnoBracket RB fits 25.4mm (1″) wide (top dimension) trapezoidal panel profiles such as Metl-Span LS-36 and similar profiles
- Panel Rib only attachment prevents thermal bridging and provides proven, tested strength
- 100% compatible with S-5! ColorGard Snow Retention system
- ASTM E2140 testing and factory applied EPDM sealing technology prevents leaks
- Corrosion resistant aluminum lasts the life of your roof
- Endorsed by multiple IMP manufacturers
Each SnoBracket RB or TB includes eight (8) 1″ self-piercing screws and one M8 x 16/17mm bolt.