Our Satellite Mounting Dish Kit includes everything you need to install any standard* satellite dish on any “R” style or corrugated Panel exposed fastener panel. This dish kit can be installed in 15-20 minutes with only basic hand tools.
If you have a roof panel similar to one of these profiles, this kit has everything you need for a complete installation:
If you have an AG Panel residential style (ribs 9″ on center), we recommend our Satellite Dish Kit for AG Panel Roofs.
Here is an installation video showing how easy it is to install this product:
The Kit includes:
- 2 ea 26″ GripperFix Struts 54000140
- 8 ea GripperFix EF Tab 54000139
- 4 ea M8-1.25x40mm Flanged Bolts (Inserts into the GripperFix Strut. Satellite dish is mounted to these bolts) 54000145
- 4 ea M8 Flanged Nuts 54000111
- 1 Bag (50pcs) 1/4-14×1″ Self-Piercing Screws w/ Stainless Steel Cap & EPDM Rubber Washer 54000136×50
Tools you will need for installation:
- Tape Measure
- Drill/Screw Gun (impact driver should not be used)
- 3/8″ Driver Bit for 1/4-14 screws
- 13mm socket wrench and 13mm open end/box wrench (or two of either)
Not required, but recommended (if you need to cut the GripperFix Strut):
- Hacksaw or Sawzall with 14tpi minimum metal cutting blade
IMPORTANT: Some Starlink satellite dishes have a base that may require a longer bolt than we can supply to mount the dish (Our bolt is 1-9/16″ [40mm]). If you have one of these dishes, you will have to source longer bolts locally. We suggest preassembling your dish to one of the gripper fix rails to determine how much longer your fastener needs to be.
There are no reviews yet.