Our Satellite Mounting Dish Kit includes everything you need to install any standard* satellite dish on any “R” style or trapazoidal Panel exposed fastener panel. This dish kit can be installed in 15-20 minutes with only basic hand tools.
If you have a roof panel similar to one of these profiles, this kit has everything you need for a complete installation:
If you have an AG Panel residential style (ribs 9″ on center), we recommend our Satellite Dish Kit for AG Panel Roofs.
Here is an installation video showing how easy it is to install this product:
The Kit includes:
- 2 ea 26″ GripperFix Struts 54000140
- 8 ea GripperFix EF Tab 54000139
- 4 ea M8-1.25x40mm Flanged Bolts (Inserts into the GripperFix Strut. Satellite dish is mounted to these bolts) 54000145
- 4 ea M8 Flanged Nuts 54000111
- 16 ea 1/4-14×1″ Self-Piercing Screws w/ Stainless Steel Cap & EPDM Rubber Washer
Tools you will need for installation:
- Tape Measure
- Drill/Screw Gun (impact driver should not be used)
- 3/8″ Driver Bit for 1/4-14 screws
- 13mm socket wrench and 13mm open end/box wrench (or two of either)
Not required, but recommended (if you need to cut the GripperFix Strut):
- Hacksaw or Sawzall with 14tpi minimum metal cutting blade
IMPORTANT NOTES ON STARLINK INSTALLATIONS:
- Starlink has a variety of base mount options available, many of which may not work with this kit. In particular, the standard four point mount may or may not have holes large enough to accommodate the 8mm diameter bolts supplied with our kits, there may not be enough material around the holes to drill out to 5/16″ [8mm].
- We recommend the “Pivot” or “Volcano” mounts. Note that you may need to enlarge the mounting holes on the mount base with a 5/16″ drill bit if they are not large enough for the M8x40mm bolts we supply with the kit. Please consult your Starlink documentation or contact Starlink customer service to determine which of these two options is best for your specific roof application.
- Some older Starlink satellite dishes have a base that may require a longer bolt than we can supply to mount the dish (Our bolt is 1-9/16″ [40mm]). If you have one of these dishes, you will have to source longer bolts locally. We suggest preassembling your dish to one of the GripperFix rails to determine how much longer your fastener needs to be.
|Standard Starlink Base (Note 1)
|Volcano Starlink Base (Note 2)
|Pivot Starlink Base (Note 2)
*Starlink is a registered trademark of Space Exploration Technologies Corp (SPACEX)